The Inclusive Diplomat program
In September 2020, the Foundation for Law and International Affairs (FLIA) initiated a new program called "Inclusive Diplomat" and started its non-public invitation. FLIA’s “Inclusive Diplomat” Program takes “Manifesting a Beautiful World with Inclusiveness” as its vision, and is committed to “discovering and training 10,000 inclusive diplomats for the world and assisting them in bringing the concept of inclusiveness to solve various problems in all parts of the world and in all fields, in order to improve the overall effect of global governance for more people."
interested in joining? here's how
FLIA’s “Inclusive Diplomat” Program hopes to call together and help these people who are already practicing the idea of inclusive diplomats across the globe, and cultivate future leaders who are aspiring to become inclusive diplomats. In this era dominated by technology, we hope to create an open and resilient future through awakening the power of inclusive governance.
The Program consists of two divisions: Support and Application Division and Training and Empowerment Division.
Support and Application Division
- Membership Qualifications:
- People who have made influential or inspiring contributions in the fields of peace and dispute settlement, environment and ecology, economy and finance, technology, equality and justice, education, culture, or any other fields that are related to the collective destiny of mankind and the future development of the earth
- Those who have obtained a doctorate degree in any of the above fields, have outstanding research work, and are committed to becoming an advocate and practitioner of inclusive governance.
- What we can offer to you:
- Academic resources: publication opportunities with FLIA’s and our partners’ academic journals and magazines; participation in international conferences; participation in inclusive diplomat training and teaching;
- Public influence: media interview opportunities and personal brand exposure;
- Platform and financial support: investment for and application of scientific and research findings;
- Community support: an online community of inclusive diplomats from all over the world.
- How to Join:
- Nomination or self-nomination
Contact email@example.com for details.
Training and Empowerment Division
- Admission Qualifications
- Students and professionals from different countries and regions with the goal of lifelong learning in inclusive diplomacy and global governance.
- The goals of the Training and Empowerment Division of the Inclusive Diplomat Program are to empower and equip the rising inclusive diplomats with international vision, comparative mindset, and corresponding knowledge, perspectives, and skills in order to help them be able to effectively serve and engage all stakeholders. When they become leaders and decision-makers in governments, enterprises, IGOs, or NGOs, they can make sure their institutions, policies, processes, and services are accessible, accountable and responsive to all members of the society, narrow the contrived mistrust among different cultures, systems, and communities, and upgrade the progress of people’s understating and creation in a more inclusive, integrated, open and resilient world.
- Self-Empowerment Course for Future World Leaders
- Inclusive Negotiation and Communication Course, including attending the International Inclusive Negotiation Competitions (two competitions have been organized)
- Inclusive Governance Course, including attending the Inclusive Social Governance Solution Designing Competition (promoting the internationalization of traditional knowledge and localization of international standards), and publication opportunities of opinions with FLIA Insight
- One-on-one career vision mentor support (for students with strong vision and outstanding performance)
- Online and offline communities for the inclusive diplomats, including regular online workshops and annual meetings (getting to know the aspiring and rising leaders of various countries and industries);
- Lifelong support and feedback system (to understand and support how each inclusive diplomat continuously promotes inclusive growth for themselves individually and the society collectively)
- Academic conferences that cover and/or are related to the topics and their best practices
- Advance to the Support and Empowerment Division